The 32Red Newmarket Open Weekend and NOW’s Food and Drink Festival will take place on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th September 2017. The Open Weekend gives visitors the rare opportunity to see behind the scenes at British horseracing’s HQ, meet the sport’s biggest equine and human stars, plus enjoy a host of afternoon family entertainments.
Ticket Prices are as follows for the weekend:
- Full Weekend Ticket (Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th September): £18 per person. Gains access to all Open Weekend equine sites and entertainments on both days.
- Sunday Only Ticket (Sunday 16th September): £13 per person. Gains access to all Open Weekend sites and entertainments on Sunday only.
- Official programme: £5 each.
- All kids under 18 years of age go FREE.
- Food & Drink Festival: Free to visit on Palace Street, at the Kings’ Yard at the National Heritage Centre, and at the Guineas Shopping Centre.
Please note: A small extra fee will apply for access to the Museum and Palace House galleries, and Jockey Club Rooms tours. Museum and Palace House Galleries entry is £5 per person (reduced from £16.50) to be purchased at the National Heritage Centre on the day. Jockey Club Rooms Tours are also £5 per person to be purchased at the Jockey Club Rooms on the day. All other sites and entertainments listed are free to NOW wristband holders.